Coradorables! A family-run Social Impact Enterprise, based in Hawaii, USA!
Coradorables, is a family-run brand, created by designer Cora Spearman. Coradorables sees beauty in diversity and believes in local culture, which the company endeavors to keep alive and reflected in its designs.
The vibrant, heirloom-quality resort wear and accessories combine luxurious details and an element of fun with a classic design aesthetic for children and adults. The collections are created for a limited run to guarantee exclusivity. Coradorables are made and designed in Honolulu, Hawaii from hand-selected textiles and custom patterns.
Made in Hawaii, USA Visit https://www.coradorables.com/ to learn more and engage !
- Founded in 2010 by Cora Spearman
- Family-run, woman-owned, Black-owned and native Hawaiian owned
- Made and designed in Honolulu, Hawaii from hand-selected textiles and custom patterns
- 100% machine washable clothing
- Sold by 5-star resorts and hotels and at online and specialty shops worldwide
- Each collection made for a limited run, so exclusivity is guaranteed
- Works only with reputable manufacturers who ensure good working conditions, pay a living wage and use no child/slave labor
- Takes a sustainable approach to manufacturing, choosing only biodegradable fabrics in an effort to be mindful of how the manufacturing process impacts our planet
- Creates as minimal a carbon footprint as possible by producing close to home in Hawaii
- Avoids trends and is designed with lasting style in mind, so that clothes can be worn season after season
Responsible Relationships, Ethical Sourcing
We follow ethical sourcing practices so we can all feel good about our global impact. Coradorables is mindful of our presence in the world and our responsibility to those around us.
While we can’t be in every factory all the time, we are incredibly diligent to ensure that our partners around the globe follow the highest possible standards. We have no tolerance for anything unlawful or even slightly questionable.