Sachin Anang Mehta’s work is the focus of “Things that matter,” a show in the various genre and mediums that the artist experiments with. You can take a piece of the works home with this high-quality t-shirt.
Sachin is from a small town in Western India and currently resides in California. He is a self-taught artist, currently exploring his passion of travel. His works are abstract paintings featuring surrealist style with contemporary elements as a means of expression.
You've now found the staple t-shirt of your wardrobe. It's made of 100% ring-spun cotton and is soft and comfy. The double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua